Monday, October 2, 2017

Waffles and Ice Cream!

Thanks to a wonderful translating team :) we got to watch general conference morning sessions live! I always feel a little weird watching conference here because it reminds me that we are still connected with the world even though we are far away. Makes me want waffles and ice cream. 

I remember 2 years ago watching conference looking for some good talks about missionary work (because I was preparing to go on a mission) and instead I heard a lot of talks about marriage. I told this to Sister Godfrey last night and she was like well good thing you ignored that prompting. haha.

Miracles across the ocean! So there was a less active member that I love in Gjakova who has her daughter in New York. Well I just heard that the daughter ended up without a place to stay (she is 16) so she was there in New York with nowhere to go. All the way over here in Kosove there were calls made and they located her bishop there that was able to help her get back home. So now she is back in Gjakova and her mom is so grateful. <3 ah I love how we seriously are connected just because there are always members somewhere.There is always a bishop willing to help. That doesn't change where you are. It's a real miracle how the church is organized to help.

Motra Hegerd

No comments:

Post a Comment