Monday, October 9, 2017

DOBBY IS FREEEE!

Wow so I just feel like I'm back to being Motra Hegërd :) So yesterday we were tracting and I just felt soo happy. I didn't feel like I was not-not-happy. But I was really happy :) And it was obvious. Like I was talking to those cute old couples like we were best friends. Probably thought I was crazy but I think they liked it haha. So how did it turn around?
This week after feeling that I needed and was ready to get the fire back, we set some high goals. Higher than we have set and higher than we have accomplished for a long time. But we wanted to work hard and get those goals accomplished. Then when we prayed, we really wanted to get to those goals we had set, so we prayed specifically and earnestly to accomplish those. There is a cool thing that happens here. We have faith that we can set and accomplish high goals, then we actually feel like we have to work to accomplish those. Faith + hard work = HAPPINESS! It's super easy. And you know what? We didn't even accomplish all the goals we had set, but I felt good at the end of the week. 
I've met some people here who don't do much in life. How can you ever be happy if you don't do anything? It is crazy to settle like that. We cannot believe that we can actually be happy if we aren't working. It's why everyone gets tired of summer at the end of it. If you don't have anything productive to do, I'm sure there is someone that you know that has plenty of work that you can help with. Or pick a new hobby. Learn a new thing. Sister Godfrey and I have started cross-stitching. We'll see if we can make the Albanians proud.
Have a good, busy week. And have fun!
Motra Hegërd


No comments:

Post a Comment