Sunday, May 14, 2017

Wow What a Bride! April 24, 2017

Staying in Gjakovë! With Motra Saldanja and Xhons! They are one of the reasons that I am very very ok with this <3 This is my first half transfer that I haven't had to change my companionship. Weird. 

Shiu ra që lulet mund të jenë dhe lulet janë që njerëz mund të kenë gëzim.
See 2 Nefi 2:25 basically the april showers bring may flowers but to the tune of the scriptures. Classic. Had to wear tights again :( not happy. But I guess we have to deal with the rain in order to expect flowers...or we can just have fun in the rain and enjoy it! 

Xhevahire (Jenny) Kadrija: 
The first time we met: We asked if we could come back and she said no. Then we talked a little more and at the end she said "we are going to keep seeing each other huh?" ha "yes yes we will :)"
Haha she knows us missionaries so well.
Now it's been 3 months of visiting her at her store every week. And every week she has gotten warmer and more friendly. This week we went and we asked how she was and she said "better now that you're here" and then after we had a lesson with her she was like wait you're leaving? 
WHAT! Can you see that progress?? Like wow love and persistence works. I love her so much, and I love going to see her every week. 

Xhavit and Xhev:
This is my favorite old couple! They are both college professors for the albanian language. no pressure. When we asked if Xhavit had read he like said something about Jacob. (huh) but we continued talking and then eventually I was like wait so how much did you read? (this is our second lesson) Casually says like page 209...you're kidding. We taught the Plan of salvation and we talked so much about being sealed in the temple. I want them so bad to be able to go to the temple someday. I love pulling my picture of the san diego temple and showing people. Look at this beautiful place. I'm going to be married there someday. And if people understood what a temple sealing (wedding) means, they would not want to do it anywhere else because only in the temple can we be married for time here annnnd eternity. that means death does not part us. no sir. Also I put away our cups at the end of the lesson and she was like "wow what a bride" oh nena's always making comments about us getting married haha. after. after we finish our missions.

Motra Hegërd


No comments:

Post a Comment