Sunday, May 14, 2017

I don't see "tick" mentioned in this email May 8, 2017

I can't really remember what happened this week. But I know that we did a lot of finding people. Got back on the "I love talking to people". I really do. Like how cool is this, that literally all we do here for a year and a half is that we talk to people, we listen to their stories, and then we tell them about blessings and things that they have never heard before. We open their eyes. Pretty cool job.

Also my companions and I were just sitting there before bed on saturday night and we were going through the children's song book. Ah I miss those songs. What a cool little set of songs. Now reading them as I'm older like oh wait that's what that song's about. And the cutest song that's one of my recent favorites because of my CTR/ZTD 4 class: I'll walk with you

I don't know if I learned it and forgot it as a kid but it was new to me when I learned it being a primary teacher last summer.

Jesus walked away from none, He gave His love to everyone so I will I will. I'll walk with you. I'll talk with you. That's how I'll show my love for you.

Aww such a cute song :)

Motra Hegërd


No comments:

Post a Comment