Sunday, May 14, 2017

April 3, 2017

So I don't talk in my sleep usually...but apparently I did and I was planning a lesson in Albanian...haha wow so motra missionary...hey at least I didn't break SYL (speak your language).

(Igbali)Coming to church: So we have had one lesson with her. The next day she came to church. She then had to go out of town because her sister is sick (about an hour out of Gjakova). We called her on Thursday and she said she was going to be at her sisters' still for a while...bummer. Then I was leading the music in sacrament meeting in church and she walks in...definitely stopped singing haha I was so surprised. So then after the meeting she starts apologizing because she has to leave to catch the bus again...wait. so she literally took an hour bus ride to come to one meeting and then is going back. amazing.

(Also Hajdaraj Fam)Reading the Scriptures: We read the Book of Mormon with them and the mom like leads the discussions, pushing the kids to think and answer, like what?! oh I love them :) They already have the whole family scripture study down.

Praying: We were pretty sure that Igbali wasn't going to come to church because she was out of town but Sunday morning we prayed for her "if she is in Gjakova that she will come to church". Sister Xhons pointing out that we had prayed for her to come even when we were pretty sure she couldn't.

Church, scriptures, prayer. The three basics right? Wow if only we understood how powerful the little things are. Keep doing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment