Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day May 15, 2017

Gëzuar Dita e Nënëve (in America)
It was so great talking to the family over skype and then weird because all my cousins and my brother look so old and different. ahh strange. Someone said that Albanian sounds like alien language. ha It's so strange how languages work. Once you know and speak it, it's so normal, it's just-Albanian. I wish I could remember how I first thought of the language.

Delila (8) quote of the week: "I have a lot of mothers, a mother over there (pointing to her mom), up there, and Nëna Teresa."
Ha oh good old Nëna Teresa.

I actually am reading about the 2000 stripling warriors in the Book of Mormon right now and so it just ended up perfectly that I read about how they had faith because their mothers taught them that if they did not doubt, that God would deliver them from their enemies. They did not doubt that their mothers knew it. These young boys had faith in God so much that every single one of them was saved. I'm so thankful for mothers that we have in life. How else would we have learned to have faith? Because first she had it.

For the mothers who understand the alien language:
Nëna të dua, Nëna të du,
Ati në Qiell të më dërgoi ty.
Kur jam pranë teje, dua t'dëgjoj ty,
Duke kënduar që më do ti mu'
Nëna të dua, të dua, të du'
[Think Primary song - Mother I love you, Mother I do]

Motra Hegërd

No comments:

Post a Comment