Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ya, we aren't in Vlore THANKSGIVING Nov. 27, 2017

So we are actually still in Tirana. Now we are just in the 1st ward. So Motra Christensen or Krishqënsën is from Washington, right out of high school, SHE is so cute. Man, she's like excited about everything. And, before we knew who were our companions, we had a meeting with the trainors and new missionaries and President like called me out on doing SYL (speak your language, meaning speak albanian) and asked how I love the language. nice prez. don't scare them. haha.

Ok little little thing about albanians: they care a lot about you...they will care you to death.
So we are 4 sisters living in one house now and so we have 2 umbrellas. We left before the other sisters so I was like well they can have the umbrellas...one hour later when we arrive at choir practice we are soaking wet. Soaking. Somewhere in the middle of choir the nena behind me like stands up and announces to the whole choir (all tirana and durres missionaries plus members) that Motra Hegerd is wet...then all of a sudden it seemed like i had a group of albanian women surrounding me and stripping me down...so they took off my cardigans which were soaked then a little vest sweater was put on me, and a jacket, and a scarf....wish we had that on video...then she like is ringing out my dress...after choir she pulls me aside, threatens the APs to drive us home and almost pulls out the free give away clothes to dress me up...we left quickly. oooh brother. haha

Do shkoj ku ti do qe te shkoj o Zot. kaq. [I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go Dear Lord..So]

Motra Hegërd





No comments:

Post a Comment