Monday, June 26, 2017

When you forget that it's a holiday in America...oops. June 5, 2017

Ok leaving the çunë world behind in Gjakova whew. These last few days with all the çunë's I was just like ok couple more days of these and I'm free.
There's one that calls me sunshine...so Do të ik. Sunshine u fik. has a nice tingull to it.

oh so we are going to be sister training leaders in tirana. ah ma now I have to learn to be fluffy for real. haha jk but like i figured I could go throughout the mission without having to be an STL...it's ok. and this means that maybe I'm going to be close to the new Mission president. well that's cool. it seems like all the missionaries in tirana are connected with everything, unlike Gjakova that is missing out on everything haha. 

oh Elder Copeland was telling pres weidmann that we are good missionaries and what not and Pres Weidmann said : we are spreading them like yeast.
haha ok I don't quite understand what that means...but I'm going to be in the Tirana zone, Motra Xhons in the North zone, and Motra Saldanja in the South. They split us up and we will never see each other again DX 
ç'me bë

No comments:

Post a Comment