Monday, June 26, 2017

Twinning

I forgot a cute thing that happened. so street contacting and this little nena gets off her bike and comes over to us, is like for some reason in looove with us. like little nena's sometimes do. then she's like well I don't know what my phone number is but I have it written at my house so come with me. "hajde me nënë" so we like followed/ran behind this nena on a bike to her house so she could give us her number. then she's like you come over anytime and you tell me what you want to eat and I'll feed you. ahhh nena's. nothing better.

also cute companions twining :)))) binjak​





so we went tracting and after our lesson with this family that had met with the missionaries before(when i recited the first vision the dad got up and came back with a restoration pamphlet and then he's like hey you're talking about this). what? so cool. and after the lesson he saw that our shoes and socks were drenched (rain woo) his wife gave all of us socks so we could walk home in style :) or to have warm feet



[Utah cousins -- can you see what they spelled?]


No comments:

Post a Comment