Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Familja Ime Jan. 23, 2017

As I have been on my mission I have really developed a hunger to read stories, from parents, grandparents, ancestors, everything. This week we looked at the Familja Ime pamphlets so we could help people start getting to know their families and find work to take the temple. On every page there is a spot to put that ancestor's story. I filled out the information and put in pictures, now I just need the stories. I love conversion stories. Cyrena Dustin, one of my ancestors was baptized in 1837. It's because of that companionship of elders that shared the gospel with her that I was raised in the church. How amazing is that?? There is a big picture. No we can't see it. Too bad. How cool would it be for you to see the impact your life could have on the world, on your kids, and their kids?
Helaman 5:6-7 ...Behold, I have given unto you the names of our first parents who came out of the land of Jerusalem; and this I have done that when you remember your names ye may remember them; and when ye remember them ye may remember their works; and when ye remember their works ye may know how that it is said, and also written, that they were good. Therefore, my sons, I would that ye should do that which is good, that it may be said of you, and also written, even as it has been said and written of them.
Hey some day we are going to be the old guys- weird but true. Hope that we can live up to it.
Motra Hegërd

No comments:

Post a Comment