Monday, March 20, 2017

Thy Will Be Done Mar. 20, 2017

Hey so I went to pick up my 2 companions and only came back with one. Sister Xhons had to stay in Tirana for a couple days. And then on the way back to Kosove I definitely missed the turn and took a 40 min detour. woo that's such a me thing to do...but now we have all 3 of us.
So at first I was like oh yay..a trio...again...BUT I have realized really how wonderful it is that we have a trio here because that means that we can have one sister at the branch activites with Sister Copeland (a senior missionary) and the two others can be doing finding! It's like we have double time woo!! Watch out Gjakova!

I have also learned to appreciate the whole testifying of what each other says because we did exchanges with some members. I was with a young girl that didn't really want to talk (totally understand like I would definitely be like na you're the missionary you got this ha if i was her) but it was like being alone...thank goodness i have 2 companions. whew. never alone.

X I think the hardest thing out here is to realize that life is going on without me back at home. X

"Thy will be done, o Lord not mine whether in brightest day or darkest night, and give me strength to carry on, whatever comes, thy will be done.
and though i walk on paths unknown...I know I'll never be alone. This is my song, Thy will be done. Though I dont always understand what Thou hast willed, what Thou hast planned, I'll leave it all inside Thy hands and trust Thy will until we meet again." Thy Will Be Done 2017 mutual theme songs.

"How grateful I am personally that our Savior taught we should conclude our most urgent, deeply felt prayers, when we ask for that which is of utmost importance to us, with “Thy will be done” (Matt. 26:42)"
Trust in the Lord-Richard G Scott

I think I'm going to start implementing this in my most earnest prayers. The final words-but I know you know better. Yes I definitely would like something else, that would be nice, but don't give me what I want, give me what I need.

Motra Hegërd

No comments:

Post a Comment