Thursday, March 9, 2017

Talk to Someone Random This Week Feb 13, 2017

ya know it's been hard for me to write home about miracles and here's why: so like I look back on the miracles that happened and now that a week has passed and the result of the miracle turns out they actually aren't interested at all...so then I feel like well bummer, you'd think when you see little miracles that they should really turn out to be successes...for example: we met a family street contacting and they actually said yes to meeting! Then we had a lesson and they were like ya we don't know a lot about Jesus could you teach us? ! yes I think we can! And it was a really good lesson about Jesus Christ. This was a little miracle. Then the next day when we called them if they were coming to church they said no we can't meet every again.

Just because afterwards wasn't what I would have wanted, that little miracle lifted my spirits that day so it counts. You got to have to learn to live for the little miracles each day or you are going to be searching for the end of the miracle- the success that you think is success- for your whole mission/life. That lesson with that family about Christ-it was still a great lesson where we had the opportunity to share what Christ has done for us with people that didn't know. Now they know more. The little miracle still stands.

Oh hey and met someone for the first time on my mission that knew who Mormons are. He was like hey you're Mormons, you don't like coffee huh? Yes that's us! like wow. I wonder what it would be like to talk to people who knew what Mormons are. 

When we talk to people in the road I have kinda discovered that the more love filled and happy you are they kind of respond back with it. You don't have to be on a mission to say hi to people and see their cute little smiles back. Talk to random people. I so wish that I made friends or at least tried to talk to people that I was around in normal life because it really makes life less lonely and more warm and fuzzy :)

SO- 1. let the little miracles live 2. talk to someone random this week *and I promise I will too :)

Motra Hegërd

No comments:

Post a Comment