Monday, September 19, 2016

Fear not little flock. Do Good! Sep 19, 2016

K so remember how I was saying how cool it was that we have had 3 general authorities? Well, now we have heard 4! That was 3 in one week! It is an MTC record. On top of that success, Motra Suckow and I did a handstand bridge. Pretty proud of what we are accomplishing in the MTC! We got our travel plans!!!




Me and Motra Suckow doing a handstand bridge! Wow, so talented!
[mom comment: although it looks like a headstand not handstand]



K so we leave next Tuesday on the 27.
(I have no idea how the times line up with what time zones. I'd assume the times are the real times in the certain place...?? so i'm just writing the times from the sheet)

3:50 am MTC -> SLC
SLC -> Chicago
Chicago -> Vienna, Austria
Vienna, Austria -> Tirana, Albania

Wow! We are actually going to Tirana, Albania?! And then it's going to be like a little sorting hat party to see where our first area is for real. Ahhh!

And for our last week in the MTC we are going to do a "Consecration week" which means we are only speaking Albanian (with an exception that we can translate for each other in order to talk to the rest of our zone).

This week my companions and I wanted to do something cute for the sisters in our zone so we picked a quote/scripture for each girl individually to write her a note and leave a little candy. It was so fun because I basically just found myself a whole bunch of precious scriptures that I now love.

DeB 6:34
34 Therefore, fear not, little flockdo good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock,they cannot prevail.

2 Corin 12:9-10

 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect iweaknessMost gladly therefore will rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 10 Therefore take pleasure in infirmitiesin reproaches, in necessities, in persecutionsin distresses for Christ’s sake: for when am weakthen am strong.
Isaiah 42:6-7
 the Lord have called thee irighteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for covenant of the people, for light of the Gentiles;
 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from thprisonand them that sit in darkness out of the prisonhouse.
Alma 31:35
35 Behold, Lord, their souls are precious, and many of them are our brethren; therefore, give unto us, Lord,power and wisdom that we may bring these, our brethren, again unto thee.
ALBANIANS Souls are precious! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment