Sunday, September 11, 2016

BLESSED Aug 29, 2016

So we are now the oldest in the zone! And we have been in here for a month so we took a halfway picture. It's crazy that we get to be in our mission in a couple of weeks. Woo I also got to get my immunization shot this week so now I'm so ready to go...well maybe I'll stay for another month so I can get the language a little bit. 
On Thursdays for exercise we now play kickball outside. I love how close our zone is becoming. We also keep growing because we got the new Dutch on Wednesday.

So we get to go out in the real world because one of my companions goes to the dermatologist. Every time we always get cute little ladies that are like wishing us good luck and telling us that they are praying for us. Wow, what a Utah crowd, am I right? Love it.

K Albanian word "çfarë" is like inception. When you put ç' before another word it's just short for çfarë... so literally çfarë is çfarë farë meaning what seed or like what kind...I don't know if that made sense but mind blown.

Also Motra Bland's mom sent every motra a bracelet with a word on it and mine is BLESSED. Such a great reminder to have on every day to know that I am blessed! Blessed with so many good people here in the MTC and outside that care. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much to Sister Farrell for the letter! Everyone was so surprised that I got a letter from my seminary teacher. Thank you for going above and beyond your calling.

Huge thanks to the Gandolph family for the incredible package that totally made my day on Tuesday! I'm saving the corn for a special day to celebrate. All the roommate motrat loved the corn story haha.  [mom note:  What's the corn story?  So basically I was at the Gandolph's house for Thanksgiving, right? And they were going to throw away all the corn and I hate wasting food, right? So I promised I would eat it. Then that night as we were watching a movie I like pulled out the corn for a snack...and they always make fun of me for it. Weirdo eating corn out of a bag while watching a movie...



No comments:

Post a Comment