Monday, August 15, 2016

The Boys. Aug 15, 2016

If you have any trouble about getting up or the hard work ahead, it's always comforting that the first thing on the schedule is breakfast. Elder Neil L Anderson came to speak to us on Tuesday night devotional. How amazing is that?! It was completely overwhelming when he walked into the room. Everyone was standing and singing the prelude, and the Spirit was so strong. 

I learned this week that our little hour for exercise is waaay important for my sanity. Haha I love playing volleyball everyday (and sometimes I make myself run :/). So we had to go to the doctor so we missed exercise and it was a really hard day....(continued to be)

These are our elderat in our district. Wow! What studs on Pink Tie Sunday.








1 comment:

  1. How fun, it's always nice to be surprised by pictures of my missionary. I really enjoyed reading your daughters posts, it's cool to read things from a different perspective. I got your comment, my son Elder Gardiner's email is john.gardiner@myldsmail.net

    ReplyDelete