Monday, August 15, 2016

More from week one. Aug 1, 2016

I only have so many things that I remember.  It's all been such a whirlwind.  Don't worry.  I'm not super stressed. I haven't even cried at night except in my prayers on Saturday, so that doesn't really count. I guess I cried doing emails, but that's not your fault. Thank goodness I told you the rules but others apparently didn't know that they weren't allowed to make me cry. It's weird to think that this is hard for you. [mpm note:  It was hard letting my baby go.  But I'm doing better now.  :) ]  Tell all my baby 4s that I love them!!



Before Becca left on her mission, she was teaching the 4 year olds in Primary.


I've seen Sister Christensen a lot actually.  Haha the first time I saw her she like screamed (You know how loud she is.)  Haha in the middle of the cafeteria. Trying to eat healthy, but I accidentally spilled 3 rolls on my plate yesterday...at least I'm only eating a little (which could be nerves idk) but at night I'm soooo hungry haha I'll get used to the whole no snacking thing I guess this is good for me. I'm trying my best to learn a lot everyday and as long as I don't think about how much stuff I need to learn I'm fine haha. I have the missionary purpose down so far and I'm gonna work on memorizing more scriptures (5 memorized by next thursday and a lot more vocab to memorize) It's hard that I know more vocab than my distrikt...cuz Idk when they want help or when I'm really not helping them feel adequate but I know we will all be caught up in a couple days so we are good. Also when we are teaching I get too caught up in what I don't know and my companions are so much better at not worrying and just feeling. Like I came out of a lesson and they both were like wow the Spirit was there. and I guess I knew it was there too cuz when I bore my testimony I choked up a little. 
Love you 
Te Dua
Motra Hagërd

No comments:

Post a Comment