Monday, February 12, 2018

Last Suflaqe Feb. 12, 2018

Ate my last sufllaqe today. Tears were almost shed. Ha.

Ok so this is the last email I will send as Motra Hegërd. Gjynah. It's such a better spelling too.



This is where I've seen a lot of missionaries with a list of all the things they've learned on their missions. It's weird because I feel like I've been here for ages but then at the same time...woah...going home this week. SO the list that I have is all the BIG Scriptures for me during this time. In each one, I learned a lesson, or got peace. At all the ups and downs and questions, through the scriptures is where I get the "Ah-ha! I get it now". or the "oh...yep you're right" It's a very cool gift that we have, the ability to receive an answer from a God who listens to our concerns. What a miracle. But I would say out of all of the scriptures that have touched me, the phrase I love the most is..."and I shall heal them". This is what Christ does. This is what He offers us.

3 Nephi 18:32
Nevertheless, ye shall not cast him out of your synagogues, or your places of worship, for unto such shall ye continue to minister; for ye know not but what they will return and repent, and come unto me with full purpose of heart, and I shall heal them; and ye shall be the means of bringing salvation unto them.

3 Nephi 17:7,9-10
Have ye any that are sick among you? Bring them hither. Have ye any that are lame, or blind, or halt, or maimed, or leprous, or that are withered, or that are deaf, or that are afflicted in any manner? Bring them hither and I will heal them, for I have compassion upon you; my bowels are filled with mercy.

Christ HEALS. even when we don't feel like we aren't even broken. That is the miracle of a mission. We testify of Christ. of Him and what He did and what He does now. We also testify of what people can become because of Him. This is why we have a Savior! So that people, so that we can...(and this is where we come in). Let us never stop discovering what we can do because of Christ! 

Love love :)
Motra Hegërd

No comments:

Post a Comment