Monday, January 29, 2018

Wisdom Teeth Miracle Jan. 8, 2018

Majlinda is doing well. She is stopping smoking right now and working for the 17 of February to be baptized. So get this. We need to stop smoking right? So all of a sudden she has to get a wisdom tooth out. So she can't smoke for this whole week. A miracle no? :)
The cool thing to see with her, is a person changing because of the Book of Mormon. She reads it, studies it, loves it, and then finds what she has to change because of it. She is amazing. :) Gati? So she read a chapter of the Book of Mormon and read this verse about idol worship and she was like so when I read this I suddenly understood that a cross can be an idol. I used to think that I couldn't pray without it. But I bought this. Someone made money off this. I don't need to hold this to talk to God. It was a super simple principle, but she learned it because the Spirit teaches us when we read. It is SOOO cool to see her changing because she is reading the Book of Mormon.
People change. That is the coolest thing that you learn about yourself and others when you are on your mission. I don't know how much I've changed. But i know for sure that I can't think a lot about "normal life" too weird. It has been a lot of time here. What a blessing. I used to think missions were just for the people who "don't know". There's a lot more people out there that have a need for you in their life. We can be angels in peoples' paths! Not just missionaries. Anyone who wants to care :)
Love
Motra Hegërd

No comments:

Post a Comment