Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Gëzuar Krishtlindjet! 12/18/2017

We made a make-shift tree for our new house because we have no money haha so black yarn in a corner of the room in a zig zag to make a tree if you can imagine it. then sticky note ornaments. if you shine the flashlight through our pink soap suspenser then it has a red tint lighting. classic.

We spent saturday setting up the Durres church with lights. in the rain. Fun thing about that is--when you put up lights in the rain they sometimes shock you. qejf. also we decorated baby palm trees so by the end our hands looked diseased...little red dots everywhere. pokey. but hey the church is pretty! lots of lights :)

Someone asked me this week what my favorite part of a mission is: I love talking to random people. I love it. You like don't realize how many people just will talk to you about their lives. Even if they aren't interested in your message all the time, at least you took time to talk to someone about their family. This is something you don't have to be a missionary to do. I can't wait to talk to people. Ya know, not be a turtle. I have been a turtle. I'm super shy. I don't really talk to people haha until we are friends...ya well there's a cooler way to live. I love people. I love their stories. And I think people like it when people around them realize they are there. Christmas is love. Let's share it :)

Ndriçoje Botën!  [Light the World!]
25 Days, 25 Ways
Motra Hegërd


No comments:

Post a Comment