Saturday, September 2, 2017

Story time with photos July 31, 2017



Story time with photos. So the bus was so packed that I was in the bus driver's view and I was like I don't know where to go so he was like hey sit right here on his little driving platform. Sweet ride. Gotta love the buses.



I love Ded. Adopted another gjyshi : i can't find the other bracket thing to make a smile...sorry from keyboards that are messed up...but he just makes me happy. 



Shkodër. Had an exchange in Shkodër. Fun thing about this place is that people are very Catholic. And they actually practice. Another fun thing. They have a huge church in the middle of town and everyone knows where it is and goes to it...next little road over...yep that's our church which is located in a little apartment building on the first floor. I felt just a little weird when we always met investigators at the big church and then walked over to ours. Nice meeting spot. Nice.




​​I still can't get a good photo of Tirana. I will keep trying. is it smog or humidity?


1 comment: